Today the archiving process started.
Meaning, making the last review of what I should let go (delete) and what I should back up. Storage space is something crucial for who edits pictures. Therefore, selecting and deleting must be part of the process. From this point, all that is left - or survived- will be permanently in the storage on the NAS.
But luckily, I do only one month a day, which makes an excellent opportunity for showing for the last time some of the images from 2021. So here you have my favorites from January 2021. Which one do you like the most?
1. De Waag
2. Marina & Hot Chocolate
3. Basiliek van de Heilige Nicolaas from Korte Niezel
4. Gatito on a test shot. She is always attracted to the light.
5. Magna Plaza from Mozes en Aaronstraat
6a. Magna Plaza from Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal
6b. Diana & coffee. This cup has been brought from Rio de Janeiro.
An adorable announcement hidden in this discrete blog post is that Photowalks will come back in the third week of January from 7:30 am-8:30 am and 4 pm-5 pm.
Options available are:
- Manual Mode Explained: 90 minutes of online talk before the walk - not on the same day - to go over the theory. After that, the Photo Walk is full practice with feedback. Investment: €150. With Private Protowalk € 250
- Photowalk+: With up to 3 additional persons. Feedback and exercises along the way to train your eye and practice photographing in Manual. This is intended for beginners who know how to shoot in manual or phone photography. No theory is explained during Photowalks. Investment €50.
- You are a fellow photographer and want to Photowalk together? Let's talk!
Do you want a Private Photowalk? Or a Custom route? Please send me a DM on Instagram for a fast response and availability.
See you around,
Joanna in Amsterdam
Photographing your stories and experiences
DM me on Instagram for the fastest response: @joannapantigoso